Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas break - a quick photo documentary

Christmas break pictures! Chandler and I got ourselves a camera for Christmas, and this is a little of what we did:
I made homemade pizza for everyone - the meatlovers kind. It turned out really well.
It was my best homemade pizza yet


Making pipe chimes on Christmas Eve!
Christmas Eve dinner! Such amazing food.


Me, Chandler, and his brother Landon! I got to "meet" him over Skype on Christmas Day.

Buried in the aftermath of Christmas morning - we are so blessed!
Got him that hat and the 6th season of "Fresh Prince" among other things

At the theater after Les Miserables on Christmas Day!

Making gingerbread houses - and eating our building materials


Basketball at the church! (and yes, I did play a little - and yes I made a few baskets)
Kade. Need I say more? :)
Our sleigh/wagon ride in beautiful Idaho!


At the Boise Temple


I can imagine your cheers for my briefest post yet!

1 comment: