Monday, September 10, 2012

Just the Beginning

Chandler and I have experienced so much together it seems in our mere 4 1/2 months of being married, and as always the memories are escaping us almost as quickly as they happen. I hope to capture some of those memories, even the small and seemingly insignificant ones, on this blog.

The start of this new semester has brought with it it's challenges. Chandler is in school, and I am not - a challenge on it's own. I am trying to find more work during the day and in the evenings I teach dance to some amazing young ladies. I love the teaching part of my day! Chandler has just begun the I Sys program at BYU (information systems, my best watered down explanation is basically technology and business). This program is well-known throughout the country, and many of the students are sought out for hiring right out of the program. It is exciting and intimidating all at the same time because we feel like life in the 'real world' is actually going to happen. The potential Chandler has, and the things he is learning are amazing! I hope to keep up with him.

Chandler caught me cooking!
With our limited time together we have loved watching Netflix (our show right now is Prison Break) and eating homemade meals together. I love to try new recipes! Chandler also loves to plan vacations for us in the future. We may never go on some of these vacations, but it is fun to plan and imagine what we would do. Disney is always a subject for vacation - Disneyland, Disney world, etc. We spent a good chunk of our honeymoon at Disneyland, and would love to experience that magic over and over again!

We have had many adventures so far and look forward to more in the future! Today's adventure: to start another week, and choreograph for my students. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You are still an excellent writer--I look forward to more posts from you, beautiful red-haired sister of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. you make me so happy Chandace! good choice of pic ;)

    ReplyDelete