Saturday, October 19, 2013

random things I love about Chandler

I started this post almost a year ago now, and I have been adding to it over time. Here's a shout out to my man! I gave him a list of some of these as part of his birthday gift last year, and the list could go on forever. These are some random things I love about Chandler:

how he bangs his head while listening to Blink182.

how creative he is with telling stories, made up on the spot

how particular he is about packing his lunch in the cooler, everything has to fit just right 

how he is not rushed or tense about time (though we are late to things sometimes) ;)

how he bites his tongue when he is thinking about something or gets excited about something, and how he claps his hands over his arms when he gets excited

that he loves the drums

breaking out into singing random songs - early in the morning

random subconscious late-night cuddles
 
with/without glasses :)

how protective he is of his laptop... and kindle... and phone. :) he loves his gadgets! (glad he protects them,  they are expensive!

how he loves to try new things, no reservations, just the attitude of why not?

how he played multiple games of scrabble so he could beat me - and he did! (not many people have done that ;)

when he wears his hats 

teaching me to be openminded about things :)

not picky with what he eats, and that he craves ice cream often

that he loves exploring around Best Buy

that he loves planning vacations and finding the best deals, maybe we will actually go someday!

that every night he asks me to pray with him, with the cutest innocent boy face.

that he wears the bracelet from his Grammy and Grandad without ever taking it off, reminding him to serve others

his love for licorice (I am never at a loss when wanting to surprise him - I always know what to get!) :) and that we always check the "licorice inflation" prices when we go the store.

his love for Raisin Bran

how good he is with kids

that he will watch chick movies with me, and likes some of them!

that he texts me to say he misses me, that he loves me, that he just wants to spend his time with me, or that he is on his way home (my personal favorite:)

that he gives me a quick kiss in the morning when he gets up before me

that he thinks about his mission often, and periodically looks it up on Google Earth

that he wants to travel the world with me!

how he talks to our little boy in my belly and tries to teach him things already - he is excited to be a daddy :)











No comments:

Post a Comment